Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Ltd. was listed on the GEM board of SEHK in 2000 and migrated to the Main Board in 2008. Phoenix is one of the leading Chinese language satellite television operators broadcasting to audiences in the Asia Pacific as well as Europe, America and Africa, covering nearly 150 countries and regions. The mission of the group is to offer varied, high quality content to the global Chinese population. We are now looking for highly energetic and focused professionals to join us for the following capacity:
專題編導 PRODUCER – CURRENT AFFAIRS & SPECIALS
- 熟練使用MS Office 及中文文書處理；
- Conduct research and provide editorial support for current affairs programmes.
- Involve in programme planning and production
- University graduate with 5 years editorial / journalistic experience, TV experience is preferable.
- Exposure in PRC is an advantage.
- Familiarize with writing feature news report of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Strong programme planning and script writing ability is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and proficiency in Chinese Word Processing is a must.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Producer.
(Please provide detailed resume in both Chinese and English)
For more details of our company, please visit our website at http://www.ifeng.com