SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
檢驗人員 (船油) Inspector II
|Education||Form 5 or DSE below|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Others
- Assist senior inspector to carry out the sampling of various liquid and gas cargoes at vessel in terminal and anchorage
- Deliver the samples to laboratory
- Assist in the preparation of all necessary tools, instruments and documentation needed to perform inspection
- Follow up with senior inspectors to perform inspection in whole processing
- Form 5 or HKDSE and above
- Experience in sampling, loading/discharge supervision is preferred
- Knowledge in oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Hardworking, initiative and punctual
- Willing to work on shift schedule and on field duty
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at email@example.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.