Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Others
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
- Develop and review the policies and procedures of the programme quality assurance system;
- Monitor compliance with related ordinances and regulations stipulated by the government, regulatory bodies or the tertiary education sector as a whole;
- Plan and coordinate the academic accreditations;
- Manage and organize staff training programmes;
- Provide secretarial support to committees.
- Master’s Degree or above;
- At least 6 years’ working experience with 4 years working experience in the tertiary education sector, preferably with particular experience in academic administration;
- Positive working attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Detail minded and good organizational skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.