Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Interactive Technology/Platform Director
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
At Accenture Interactive, a part of Accenture Digital, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll push for innovation, drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
If you are an expert at running and delivering a digital business, we want to meet you. If you can manage small to large teams in building new solutions to problems old and new, we want to meet you!!
The Technology Director will be the high level solution architect and owner of digital channel and platform design. They will work on digital projects across areas of eCommerce, Digital Streaming Media, Web Services & Applications (Transactional & Non-Transactional)and Digital/Web Strategy.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 12 years of digital platform/channel solutioning experience
- or 10 years of experience in technical or management consulting firms with Fortune 500 clients
- or 10 years leading solution design and delivery engagements of 10 or more people
- or 10 years of experience in areas such as:
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Anticipates key milestones and project dependencies/downstream implications to ensure success
- Ability to critically assess a project or process to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience working with agencies, client teams, third party vendors on digital initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Defining integrated solution architectures to address clients’ objectives and/or problems. This includes the creation of overall architecture, system integration and implementation strategies, creation of conceptual / logical architectures diagrams, system documents and risk assessments, and working with development teams on the creation of technical designs, specifications and integration service definitions
- Capturing inputs from functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security etc.) from functional teams or business stakeholders
- Leverage research and trends in digital solutions and developments including inputs from Accenture’s own research methodologies and assets to create best practice architecture models
- Researching and evaluating vendor solutions, frameworks and evolving technologies, coding standards to understand potential impact on current or future solutions
- Provide technology leadership and mentoring to technical development teams
- Support Delivery Lead or Project Manager to assist in establishing project development schedule and resource plans
- Support Business Lead in developing business development responses for RFPs or ITTs
- 10-12 Years in Business and Consumer Web Solutions on agency/consultancy or client side
- Strong knowledge in most or all aspects of the following technologies and experience in using them within a web environment - C#, .NET, LINQ, ASP.NET, Java, PHP, AJAX, Ruby, Web Services (including WCF, SOA and REST), HTML/XHTML, XML/XSLT.
- Working knowledge of various application server platforms such as IIS, WebSphere
- Working knowledge of various device, desktop and server operating systems, such as Windows, Unix/Linux, iOS, Android
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture and client/server architecture in web environments
- Strong database design and development experience, such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle
- Thorough understanding of the security and performance implications associated with web technologies.
- Familiar with some or all Web Technologies and Platforms including eCommerce platforms, streaming media platforms, Content Management Systems, Web Databases etc. These include WebSphere, ATG, Hybris, DemandWare, SharePoint, SiteCore CMS, Adobe AEM CMS etc.
- Familiar with Windows/Linux Hosting environments
- Familiar with Akamai, Limelight and other content delivery networks
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits