ELEVATE HONG KONG HOLDINGS LIMTED
ELEVATE is a global professional services firm that specializes in supply chain social, environmental and business performance. A recognized industry thought leader, ELEVATE believes that sustained, impactful improvement in social and environmental performance requires sincerity of intent and a responsible balance between maximizing financial return and meeting supplier responsibility requirements. ELEVATE calls this Business Driven Sustainability. ELEVATE’s mission is to help brands and retailers design and implement customized programs that identify risk and improve supply chain performance.
Account Clerk - Accounts Payable
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
- Arrange payments and perform account reconciliation;
- Record invoices / claims and payment into system;
- Review and reimburse staff expenses claims;
- Review invoice and correspondence including China Tax Invoice;
- Coordinate and liaise with admin personnel and service providers;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years relevant accounting experience, Fresh Graduate will also be considered;
- Initiative, reliable, sense of confidentiality;
- Good command of written and spoken of Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Good communication skills, result-oriented, team-oriented, able to work under pressure;
- Excellent Computer skills, experienced with MS Excel;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.