The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY OUR MISSIONThe most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.OUR PROMISEAn uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident...
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit .http://www.nielsen.com/
Account Director, Retail
The position is required to lead and coach a team of analysts to provide expertise, solution, analytics support, thought-leadership to leading retailer clients in the region.
The Account Director will act as the key communication point between Nielsen and the client to ensure success in embedding customer centricity in the client’s organization
- Develop and promote best practice analytic solutions through the application and integration of customer loyalty, t-log, Consumer Panel data, retail scanning data, and the wide range of other marketing data within Nielsen product set to our clients business
- Work with clients to define measures and methods to evaluate their business performance and customer behavior to meet client analytics needs and exceed client expectations, including the development and delivery of regular insight reports and analytics trainings
- Collaborate with Nielsen client management team in delivering integrated business analytics, insight solutions and delivering value to clients
- Liaise with and exchange best practice thinking with Nielsen analysis and servicing teams for the development of analysis based products and services to meet client business needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge on industry trends, software solutions and methods to ensure Nielsen loyalty provide the best client solutions and thinking available
- Develop and maintain full execution plan and instill governance to ensure the plan is met
- Facilitate and lead CEO level business reviews on a regular basis
- Bachelor Degree of Statistics / Science / Business
- At least 10 year’s experiences in retailer loyalty data/CRM analysis roles
- Competence in SAS / SPSS / similar analytic software package
- Tracked record of business analytics in the retail/ FMCG industry
- Strong analytical mind and strategic thinking to develop solutions that serves retailer’s business analytics needs and deliver commercial outcomes
- In-depth business knowledge of FMCG and retail industries
- Experienced in consumer analytics and insights with expertise in Pricing, Promotions, Assortment, Direct Marketing, competent in customer level analysis, segmentation, campaign management and modeling solutions
- Strong communications skills including ability to build and deliver excellent presentations
- Experience in, and regular database user
- Down-to-the-earth, ready to get hands dirty, strong teamwork spirit
- Ability to inform, advise and consult with internal teams and clients based on customer & transactional data
- Ability to easily meet new people in a business setting, and be a team player with creativity and passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and send your resume to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company