We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Account Investigation Officer - Customer Information Services (MCIS)
- Process letters from regulators, authorities, government bodies, firms of solicitors and accounting firms on enquiries or investigation on customer account and related matters;
- As letter preparer, checker or signer in response to different classes of letter types and ensure the replies in compliance with relevant Ordinance, regulations and internal policies and guidelines of the Bank;
- Collect relevant customer account information and related documentation from internal units for the preparation of letter replies;
- Process system application management and maintenance on modules relating to customer data and customer’s special status, and coordinate system enhancement projects and conduct Test Plan, User Acceptance Test and System Drills;
- Provide support to data protection related issues;
- Compile analytical and management reports on operation performance; and
- Participate in various ad hoc projects.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Law or related disciplines;
- 5 years’ experience in which at least 2 years at supervisory level in sizable organization, preferably in banking or financial industry;
- Knowledge in front-line operation, especially on account opening process is an advantage;
- Self-motivated and attentive to details;
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Applicants with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer