|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
Our client is a new portal specializing in the Travel & Hospitality sector in Asia.
If you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will support you; provide you with the opportunity to develop; celebrate with you in your success; provide a positive environment and motivated team to work with; ensure you have a work-life balance, and listen to and value your contributions, then this is the right move for you.
- Actively calling and following up on leads to develop business
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
- Providing continuous support to clients through regular contact, review and reporting
- Overseeing contract negotiations with clients
- Manage escalated client situations in order to preserve the long term relationship
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelors Degree with at least 1-2 years’ experience in sales, customer service or recruitment within the Travel and Hospitality industry
- Solid business development, sales or customer service skills
- Experienced in sales management and proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator in both English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Strong organisational skills and a true believer of Teamwork
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a growing company amongst a supportive team, this may be the right role for you.
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.