Account Manager, Digital (Ref: COCL-HHK-AMD)
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for clients to meet the tight timeline and unique requirements
- Work closely with sales team to liaise with clients and agencies on advertising materials and specifications, monitor and optimize advertising banner performance
- Understand client’s needs and formulate creative digital proposal
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure smooth coordination and execution of the projects
- Prepare post- campaign reports, advertising analysis report and competitor’s monitoring as well as assist sales team to update the sales tools
- Degree holder with major in multimedia, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- 4 years or above account service experiences in digital agency or media or publishing industry
- Experiences in networking blogger/ KOL, display ad management, multi-media campaign production, email marketing and social media marketing are preferred
- Solid experiences in project management, account servicing, trouble shooting and demonstration
- Self-motivated, attention to details, mature, independent, able to work under pressure, strong sense of responsibility, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Account Manager, Digital
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Level 13, Core F, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com
Please mark 'Private & Confidential' and quote reference number.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.