Account Manager/ Executive- Chai Wan(IT Distribution/5-day work/Bonus)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $20,000|
Our Client is a well-established distribution company, distribute computer hardware & peripherals, office solutions, mobile accessories, fashion accessories, travel and consumer products. They recently looking for strong background candidates to join as part of their team.
- Develop new business opportunities and maintain existing customer.
- Liaise with customer enquirers and sales activities.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant information to senior management on competitive trends.
- Commit to wards sales target achievement.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or other related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in Computer / IT Products distribution.
- Good problem solving skill and customer focused with pleasant personality.
- Independent and self-motivated with high sense of responsibility.
- Has good business network in the industry with proven sales track records. Good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Less experience will be considered as Account Executive
- $15,000 - $20,000 + Commission
- 5-day work/ Mon-Fri (9:00-18:00)
- 7 days Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Chai Wan
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net
Please Contact Ms. Li (T:2151-1269) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.