Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 150, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2012 sales of $20.4 billion. Headquartered inEnglewood,Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters inHong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 53 sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories acrossAsia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at http://components-asiapac.arrow.com.
Account Manager - Field Sales
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
- Be responsible for promoting electronic products
- Achieve sales target and increase market share by establishing good relationship with customers
Job Holder Requirements:
- Degree or above, preferably in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years technical sales experience in electronic components field
- Be aggressive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with good business sense is essential
- Less experience will be considered as Field Sales Engineer