Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 119 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion. Headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 85 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, 3 primary distribution centers and 5 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 11,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at .www.arrowasia.com
Account Manager - Field Sales
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
- Be responsible for promoting electronic products
- Achieve sales target and increase market share by establishing good relationship with customers
Job Holder Requirements:
- Degree or above, preferably in Electronics Engineering or equivalent,
- At least 4 years technical sales experience in electronic components field
- Be aggressive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with good business sense is essential
- Less experience will be considered as Field Sales Engineer
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, eand training, etc.