ACCOUNT MANAGER/SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/business centre/corporate service provider/5 days
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Business centre and corporate service provider in TST East - is looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education an advantage
- 3-5 years B2B sales/account servicing/business development experience
- Experience in business centre or corporate services providers would be an advantage.
- Business level of English & Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong mindset to drive results and achieve target
- Enthusiastic, Responsible, self-disciplined and customer oriented
- Good Knowledge on PC skills including MS Word, Excel,
- Responsible for providing professional client service to key customers as well as business development
- Identify and establish relationship with prospective and current channel partners.
- Manage with strategic corporate partners to create synergy between partners.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing campaigns and activities to achieve the company’s target.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customers by providing quality services in an effective and timely manner.
- Prepare regular sales forecasts and data analysis reports for management review.
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Annual leave : 10 days
- Medical benefits
- Quarterly bonus
- Candidates with more solid experiences will be considered as SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.