RECOLO | TMT
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | TMT is the Technology, Media and Telecommunication sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Our client is a reputable telecommunication and IT service provider in Hong Kong. To cope with their business growth, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for serving corporate accounts (MNC, Fortune 500) or SMB to achieve challenging sales target in order to increase the Company’s revenue and penetration in key products
- Build good rapport with clients by regular phone calls, email communications and business meetings
- Formulate proactive sales strategy and solutions, monitor clients’ usage/activities for cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Provide fast and satisfactory services to resolve clients’ enquiries and uphold price premium
- Work closely with internal departments for clients’ projects and solutions
- Develop new business opportunities by identifying clients’ business needs, strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Diploma holder or above in marketing, business management or other relevant disciplines
- 5 years’ sales experience in servicing B2B and corporate accounts with proven track records
- Excellent account management techniques, outstanding upselling and cross-selling skills in handling corporate clients
- Capable to address clients at senior executive levels and key decision makers in Hong Kong and overseas
- Strong business acumen, able to perform quickly with little supervision and constantly notice changes in clients’ industries and business
- Sales and customer oriented, excellent selling, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ideal candidate would be a confident, aggressive and reliable team player
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Candidates with ICT, e-Commerce, technology, marketing and communication background are highly preferred
Candidate with more experience and proven track records in handling MNC and sizable corporate clients will be considered as Senior Account Manager
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/46D8o6
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/