Fuji Xerox, The Document Company, is the leader in document management services and has been providing document services to customers in Hong Kong for more than 40 years. We provide total document management solutions that help organizations in enhancing business results through optimizing of customer's work environment that allows the creation of new knowledge and value. At Fuji Xerox we value every member of the team and we provide extensive staff development opportunities. We seek people who can add value to the Company through their enthusiasm, creativity and dedication to high standards. To fulfill our vision of being a dominant market leader and cope with our business growth, we are now seeking high calibre talents to join our team and grow with us. If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
Account Manager (Station in Macau)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Technical Sales / Sales Engineer
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- To manage, grow and develop the designated accounts
- To identify business opportunities & formulate account strategies/tactics/action plans to achieve and exceed revenue targets and business result
- To provide professional advices on document solutions, prepare selling proposal, conduct product demonstration and presentation to executive level
- To build long-term relationship with customers at all levels and assure high level of customer satisfaction
- Tertiary educated, with major in IT/Computer Sciences is a definite asset
- At least 5 years sales & account management experience in serving commercial clients, with proven sales track records, preferably in IT industry
- Strong initiative, achievement-oriented and a desire to take challenge
- Positive, customer-oriented and good interpersonal skill
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken English and Chinese
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- * Macau ID holder * is a must
(Candidate with less qualification / experience will be considered for other position.)
(1) Local employment terms will be offered to successful candidate(s) with valid Macau work permit.
(2) Successful candidate will be provided a well-structured Professional Training.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume (including your current and expected salary) via Fax No. 25605447, or via email : email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.