About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Account Operations Manager, KYC/AML, Corporate Banking, 1311
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Operations
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Handle client onboarding and new account opening for corporate customers
- Perform constant CDD / AML review for corporate customers
- Identify and monitor the risk factors of the existing clients
- Manage the KYC team to handle the documentation of the new and existing clients
- Keep abreast of relevant policies & procedures for client onboarding and KYC
- Improve the AML review process and system on regular basis
- University degree or above
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking operations in corporate banking and KYC/AML
- Solid knowledge in hnadling remediation projects
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- HIgh proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.