Serv is seeking a smart, driven, enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our team. This individual will manage the sales pitch to new service providers (mostly education providers), from initial contact through contract signing, to long term relationship management.
We are a tech startup targeting the childhood education space and this will be a great opportunity for talented salespeople to both contribute to our success and be rewarded for these contributions. We offer competitive salary packages and benefits in an environment that is challenging but with tremendous variety. Things move and develop very quickly in this startup and so there are many opportunities for career growth.
Account / Sales Manager
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Director to explore and develop new business opportunity to maximize sales and capture market share
- Identify potential growth areas, and new account development to ensure ongoing business opportunities
- Analyse customer and competition situations, generate action plans to expand market share
- Explore potential new clients and sales networks in schools, education centers or similar
- Identify sales collaboration opportunities through different activities in order to reach new customers and understand their business needs in order to facilitate new sales
- Discuss, review and explore ways to reach target customers with various internal and external partners
- Build up close business relationship with customers
- Prepare sales forecast, budget and analysis reports
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- Degree or above in Sales & Marketing/ Business Administration/ Business Development or related discipline
- Minimum of 5-8 years of sales experience in MNC/corporate/business, experienced in education field is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills, negotiation skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to operate independently with a strong business sense of the marketplace
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasks and tight deadline environment
- Proficient in English and Chinese
5 days work/week. Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer opportunities for advancement and learning development in addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your CV stating with contact details, available date, current & expected salary.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be strictly confidential. Applicants who do not hear from us within 2 weeks' may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt.