Andes Glacier CPA Limited. is a rapid expanding CPA and required professionals to work with our wide range of clients, including the provision of services for listed co.
• Assist in daily accounting operation and documentation work
• Experience in handling full set of accounts is an advantage
• Prepare reports and administrative support to management
• Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
• LCCI or equivalent in Accounting
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, Accounting software such as MOYB and Peachtree
• Ability to work independently and possess a strong sense of responsibility
• Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadlines
• Immediately available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus, medical scheme excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly working environment. Our company expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.