|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
Accounting > Taxation
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $20,000|
• Solid experience in PRC accounting and taxation system is a must.
• At least 5 years of solid accounting experience with China & Hong Kong Trading & manufacturing background.
• Degree/Higher Diploma in Accounting or holder of LCCI third level.
• Stay in PRC for 3 – 4 days per week is required.
• Good Command of spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
• Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing..
• Self-initiative, detail minded, responsible.
• Knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012, Crystal Report are preferable, but not must.
• ERP / MRP / Factory Automation system implementation experience are preferable, but not must.
• Job Description
• Manage accounting operations and taxation matters in PRC offices.
• Handle full set of account.
• Responsible for daily accounting operation.
• Coordinate and monitor accounts receivables & payables.
• Coordinate with other departments on accounting matters.
• Prepare financial reports including forecasting, budgeting and analysis.
• Assist in annual audit and other ad hoc assignments.
• Assist the department manager in system development planning and scheduling, implementation.
Min Kwong - 26275232