The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications, lifestyle & leisure, luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organization, we would like to talk to you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling consolidation of accounts, audit and tax filing at Group Level.
- Review and analyze sub-group consolidated accounts for consolidation on group basis
- Co-ordinate audit process with subsidiaries and external auditors
- Monitor compliance of tax filing
- Prepare annual budget at group level
- Handle month-end closing and preparing of monthly financial statements
- Manage daily accounting duties such as prepare and review of accounting journal entries; handle bank reconciliations; resolve accounting discrepancies, and handle ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting or semi-qualified accountant
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in accounting / audit field, of which about 1-2 years involved in group consolidation of accounts or investment holding companies preferred but not a must
- Experience of working in sizable company and/or multicultural environment advantage
- Strong sense of meeting deadlines with ability to improve work efficiency and internal control
- Experience in using Flex / SAP and proficient in MS Excel preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Immediately available advantage