Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are now seeking an Accountant.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Accounting > Taxation
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
- Reconciliation of current accounts;
- Perform cost accounting and inventory control;
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial information and co-ordinate to issue notices, announcements and circulars for compliance with the Listing Rules and other statutory requirements;
- Prepare annual, interim and quarterly financial reports and relevant disclosure notes and liaise with external auditors in all aspects of the financial reporting;
- Prepare financial analysis, budgeting, forecast, cash flow projection, and management reports;
- Assist in managing funds and liaison with banks;
- Assist in reviewing, monitoring and enhancing internal controls of the company;
- Assist in tax planning, treasury functions and any ad hoc projects for the company.
- Degree holder in Accounting;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience;
- Member of HKICPA or ACCA;
- Strong analytical and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Driven, enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, and able to operate independently;
- Conversant with accounting, tax, customs, foreign exchange and banking practices in HK and PRC and experience in dealing with HK & PRC government bodies including Tax, Customs and local government will be a PLUS;
- High proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command of English and Mandarin;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.