We, a local public listed company with business in property investment and property development, are seeking a self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individual for the following position:
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Others
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidation reports and financial statements, the preparation of management & analysis reports and ad hoc projects / assignments, and managing taxation affairs, etc.
- Degree holder in accounting and finance with accounting qualification of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in sizable CPA firms.
- Group consolidation experience is preferred.
- Familiar with accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, detailed-oriented and independent.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Computer knowledge is required, preferably with knowledge of Chinese input.
Interested parties please send resume with day time contact telephone number and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Room 6705, Level 67, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 29880606.
(Working Location : 10/F, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong)
Please visit our website (www.coli.com.hk) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.