iClick is a leading integrated advertising technology company connecting worldwide advertisers with the audience in China. Its proprietary Programmatic Marketing Platform (“PMP”) is the first of its kind in China that truly integrates search, display, mobile and social media advertising. The core of iClick’s PMP is supported by extensive data and advanced technology, which help both international and domestic advertisers reach their targeted customers in China through multi-channel marketing. Headquartered in Hong Kong, iClick was established in 2009. The company now has seven offices in Asia and has established business presence in London and New York with more than 600 employees.
- Responsible for month-end closing, accounts reconciliation and journal entries;
- Perform cash flow management and AP/AR;
- Prepare and review management regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis;
- Prepare tax and audit schedules;
- Assist in other daily accounting duties and other ad hoc assignment as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accountancy or similar discipline, partly qualified or qualified HKICPA / ACCA;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience or above in accounting;
- Auditing experience is preferred but not essential
- Preferably experience in Flex Account / SAP / Oracle and proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Detail-minded, -energetic, a quick learner and a good team player;
- Immediate availability highly preferred.