The Kerry Group's Specialist Fine Wine Company.
Official Website: https://www.kerrywines.com/
We are aspired to enrich human life through the discovery and enjoyment of wines. Ranging from lesser-known, small batch production labels to steady, well-known wine labels, we aimed to provide comprehensive and thoughtful wines’ solutions that are effective and accessible to our customers based on their needs and preferences.
We are proud of our high quality wines which are sourced directly from wine producers, trusted négociants and wine merchants. We are serving a broad range of clientele from private individuals, to luxury hotels, restaurants and companies. As a team of wine experts and specialists, we valued on integrity, team spirit, humility and perseverance.
- Manage daily accounting operation
- Handle full set of books
- Financial & management reporting
- Prepare periodic management accounts
- Manage annual audit and assist in all tax related matters
- Facilitate daily operation flow and month ended closing
- Investment/ project analysis and report
- Maintain accounting & operation control
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager
- 4 years + relevant working experience from FMCG sector
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a good team player
- Mature, well organized, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule
- Proficiency in using ERP Systems and MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is preferred