Hanlun Information Limited is a company dedicated to the advancement of Science and Mathematics Education at the Senior Secondary level in Hong Kong through the development of student centered e-Learning resources from a STEM perspective.
Reporting to the General Manager, you are required to handle general accounting functions including payment processing, month-end closing and financial reporting for the Company and its Associated Companies and also attend to company secretarial duties.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance plus a professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA) and around 3 years of accounting experience gained in accounting firms
- Stable and self-motivated, positive attitude with detailed and analytical mind
- Well organized and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficient in MYOB and MS Excel is an advantage