LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Accountant/ Assistant Accountant (Frequent travel to China)
- Reporting to Accounting Manager
- Prepare consolidate financial statements, monthly management reports and financial analysis report in a timely manner
- Formulate and prepare accounting automation report
- Assist in overseeing and prepare tax and statutory compliance matters
- Assist in preparing yearly budgeting and business planning
- Perform any other ad hoc accounting projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in accounting/ audit field with manufacturing / trading background is an advantage
- Hands on experience in full sets of accounts is a must
- Mature, self initiative and able to work independently
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, VBA Macro, Access and PowerPoint is preferred
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Frequent Travel to SZ is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant