Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Accountant (Group Consolidation)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Others
- Support monthly consolidation and analysis schedules preparation
- Assist interim and annual audits of the listed groups and subsidiaries, results announcements and interim / annual reports preparation
- Support inter-companies transactions accounting entries and fund flow arrangements
- Conduct market research of listed properties companies for benchmarking purpose
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- Member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in multinational organizations and Big Four CPA firms.
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong and Mainland China tax, accounting standards and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Be proactive, detail-minded, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is a must