Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited is a sister company of Shenzhen Da Kang Group, We are focuses on commercial property and hospitality investment in Hong Kong and PRC. To cope with our rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, we are now seeking for a qualified professional to join our team.
Accountant (Property Developer)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Handle full set of accounts and consolidation accounts;
- Prepare annual budget and forecast for Hong Kong company;
- Handle cash flow projection, variance analysis and management analysis reports;
- Assist in implementing new accounting system;
- Review and monitor the monthly financial reporting, budget and cash projection provided by subsidiaries;
- Assist in enhancement of internal control system and perform internal audit function for subsidiaries;
- Conduct internal audit for subsidiary companies;
- Assist in ad hoc jobs when required.
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years solid accounting experience in property development (real estate) and hotel industry preferred;
- Hands-on experience in handling project accounting, consolidation accounts and new accounting system start up;
- Familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting and taxation practice;
- Associate member of recognized professional body such as HKICPA, ACCA is an advantage
- Independent, well organized, good analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Be proficient in MS office.
- Frequent travel to Shenzhen is required.
- Immediately available preferred