HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Accountant / Senior Accountant (GFA) (Ref : Z09021)
The successful candidate will perform secretarial duties for the General Counsel and Company Secretary and other lawyers in our Group Legal Office (GLO). S/He will also provide professional support and administrative assistance. S/He will also be responsible for word processing of documents in Chinese and English, budgeting, organising diary and team functions, and expenditure controls.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary education or above with formal secretarial/commercial training preferred
- Minimum 6 years' administrative or secretarial experience. Previous exposure in the legal industry is desirable
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work independently and professionally with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Proficient in PC application such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
- Show problem solving initiative and have an efficient and enthusiastic approach
- Responsible, excellent working attitude, well-organized, discreet and attentive to details
- A good team player who can mix well with other GLO secretaries and is tactful in dealing with people