It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Accounting > Others
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Audit
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Higher diploma in Finance, Hospitality or related studies
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accounting Officer
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 30 brands representing more than 5700 properties in 110 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
You can connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.