ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Accounting Assistant (Financial Institute)
Our client, a well known financial institute is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Manage accounting functions mainly accounts payable, cheque issuing, payment voucher, inter-company transaction
- Assist with month-end closing and year-end audit.
- Handle HR function including applying for working visa applications with the HK Immigration Department.
- Support company secretarial duties including minutes preparation, filing and maintaining statutory records.
- Provide general office administration support and bank-in cheque for staff.
- Practical experience in handling PRC entities.
- Undertake any other ad- hoc duties/assignment as required.
- Degree holder (Major in Accounting)
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of handing branch office / JV in PRC is preferred
- Audit experience is a plus
- Experience in MNC firm is preferred
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin