Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP), established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments. RLP has received over 130 local and international accolades for its exceptional projects, in particular the Zero Carbon Building, Academic 3 of the City University of Hong Kong, the China Resources Building and S K Yee Healthy Life Centre. RLP has been ranked as a Top 50 architectural firm by UK’s Building Design “bd” magazine in 2016.
RLP has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 600 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, RLP has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for six years in a row.
We invite high-calibre candidates to join us.
Accounting Clerk (Ref: CP_AC)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Accounting > Others
- Perform daily accounting operations (including check, verify and process payment, prepare and input AP, AR, Journal vouchers)
- Handle Bank Reconciliation and related breakdown
- Assist in month-end closing and year-end audit
- Maintain accounting filing system
- Provide internal administrative support
- Participate ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- HKDSE / Diploma holder in Accounting or above, with LCCI 2nd Level
- 1-2 years relevant working experience (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Sun Accounting System, MYOB is an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail minded and good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred