Asia Minerals Limited is a Hong Kong based international company specializing in all Manganese related businesses from ores to alloys. We have offices located in different countries including China, France, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, South Africa, Ukraine, USA, etc.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong Office:
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Analyst
- Oversee and Supervising an accounting team to accomplish daily general accounting duties and month end reporting of the Hong Kong holding company;
- Perform financial, budgetary, management and costing analysis as well as other ad hoc assignments and project;
- Monitor monthly financial reporting of overseas subsidiaries in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America, etc. and responsible for Group Consolidation;
- Responsible for the Group annual and special audits.
- Assist in taxation matters of Hong Kong & Group Companies;
- Assist in developing effective financial control procedures and accounting system and ensure proper internal controls compliance.
- Degree holder in Accounting with membership of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years solid accounting experience, with at least 3 years of audit experience in Big 4 is a must;
- Independent, excellent analytical skills and task oriented;
- Familiar with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standard and Tax regulations;
- Experience in financial analysis, cost accounting and inventory control will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Able to meet tight deadline
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Sound computer knowledge, accounting and powerpoint presentation skill are essential;
- Immediate available is preferred.