HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager (Ref : Z01017)
The successful candidate will work in our accounting team in business unit and provide professional accounting services to the management team. S/he will perform month end closing, prepare accounting reports and analysis, support annual budget and quarterly forecast exercise, evaluate business proposal and support other ad-hoc assignments. S/he will also analyze and monitor the financial performance and work closely with line managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body
- Minimum of Six years' relevant experience, of which proven experience in Big4 and multinational organizations.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical mind with prior experience in financial analysis and business evaluation.
- Proficient in PC applications with hands-on experience in Oracle accounting systems is an advantage.
Candidates with more solid experience will be considered as Accounting Manager.