Accounting Manager(Base in Macau)
Job Description / Requirements :
- Supervise and handle full set of accounts and daily operations of accounting function and payroll function
- Prepare month-end closing, accounting & financial reports for top management
- Perform forecast and budget control, annual audit, tax reporting and other corporate reports
- Assist to formulate and implement accounting policies, cost control and internal control procedures
- Oversee the operation of the group’s accounting department, deal with external auditors
- Liaise with different parties such as bankers, tax department and other related parties
- Other ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance Discipline.
- At least 10 years managerial experiences with solid experience in full set of accounts and reporting is a must
- Good PC knowledge and proficiency in MS office , Excel , Word & ERP
- Good knowledge of ERP system, preferably experienced in Micorsoft Dynamics Systems
- Solid experience in preparing consolidated financial statements and draft of interim and annual report
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experienced in IFRS compliance, familiar with HK and PRC accounting practice, tax issues is an advantage
- Previous experience gained in PRC environment an advantage
- Able to work independently & to meet tight deadlines, detail-oriented, responsible and be a good team player
- Be able to work and station in Macau.
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits medical coverage will be offered. Please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com if you are interested.