About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Accounting Manager, Real Estate Group, 1364
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Financial Controller
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Group with strong presence in China and U.S., is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team to act as a bridge between Hong Kong and offices in various locations.
- Report to Financial Controller
- Improve the accounting systems and internal control procedures and policies.
- Manage the monthly account payable and receivable.
- Review monthly financial reporting and year-end closing.
- Responsible for accounting, management reporting & budgeting.
- Prepare Group consolidation and liaison with auditors.
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Over 10 years of financial accounting experience, preferrably with China Corporates
- Strong analytical mind and coordination skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal skills, high integrity, self-motivated, responsible and independent
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.