About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Accounting Manager, Real Estate Group, 1364
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Financial Controller
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Group with strong presence in China and U.S., is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team to act as a bridge between Hong Kong and offices in various locations.
- Report to Financial Controller
- Reveiw accounting report and management analysis
- Prepare Group monthly cash budget and forecasting
- Set up and implement accounting computer system and set up data warehouse
- Improve the accounting systems and internal control procedures and policies
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Over 10 years of financial accounting experience, preferrably with working experience in CPA firms and China Corporates
- Hands-on experience in accounting computer system, e.g. "SAP" and "Kingdee"
- Strong analytical mind and coordination skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal skills, high integrity, self-motivated, responsible and independent
- Good team player and cooperative
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.