Accounting Manager - Retail
- Prestigious Brand
- Well-established Team
- Excellent remuneration
About the Company
Our client is a premium retail company which owns a portfolio of brands with diversified market positionings. To Support their Finance Division, they are looking for a seasoned Accounting Manager to join their Hong Kong Office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead a team of 5 and mainly responsible for inventory control focused accounting duties. You will handle management accounting, prepare relevant reports, comment on audit procedures and ensure compliance of internal control. You will maintain proper stock records, in particular to stock cost and turnover. You will also need to conduct analysis and provide recommendations to management to improve business processes and procedures.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- Professional Qualification, e.g. CPA, ACCA
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience with inventory control involvement
- Problem-solver, independent and responsible
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.