Accounting Officer (Accounts Payable)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
- Handle daily record of Accounts Payable transactions;
- Process accurate and timely payments;
- Ensure correct cost classification, appropriate cost centre, approval of invoices;
- Support month end closing, review existing system records and reconcile accounts;
- Assist in monthly reporting, account and variance analysis;
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounts payable;
- Strong numerical skills, attention to details and problem solving skills;
- Efficient, well-organized, detail-oriented and positive work attitude;
- Good PC skills and knowledge in Epicor will be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.