Newhaven Group is an independent, global provider of trust, corporate administration and private client services, having offices in Hong Kong, BVI, UK, Guernsey, Mauritius, New Zealand, Taiwan, and Dubai.
Newhaven (Hong Kong) Limited is recruiting high caliber candidates to join our team serving clients of our expanding client accounting services business. Motivated and capable individuals seeking a position with opportunities for personal development and growth in a professional services environment are welcome to join.
Accounting Officer - Client Accounting Services
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
- Maintain computerized financial databases
- Compile, enter and post accounting journal entries
- Prepare statutory financial reports
- Manage bank accounts and arrange payment instructions
- Respond to clients’ and auditors’ enquiries and maintain proper records
- Ensure proper compliance requirements are notified to clients and implemented
- Assist manager/senior accounting officer in completing accounting and tax assignments in a timely manner
- Assist manager/senior accounting officer in compiling financial analysis reports and collecting receivables
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as reasonably assigned
- Mature and possessed of good initiative and positive attitude
- Practical accounting experience in a professional firm and client services is preferable
- Commercial sense and effective time management
- Attention to detail and meticulous approach are crucial
- Knowledge and capable to use MYOB an advantage
- Fluent Mandarin and good English (both written and oral) essential
- Immediate availability preferred
- Attractive remuneration package
- Continuous on-job training
- Good promotion prospect
- 5-days work
- Medical & life Insurance
- Performance bonus
- This is a permanent position stationed in Hong Kong.
- Interested parties please send your resume with salary expected to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications without current and expected salary information will not be processed.
- Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.