TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 85 branches, 53 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Accounting Support Manager
Financial Control Department
Accounting Support Manager (Job ID: 1105)
- To devise accounting treatment for application systems and new products and ensure these treatments are in compliance with the accounting standards and policies
- To perform post-launch review of new product accounting entries
- To review and provide advices on accounting standards and other rules/regulations which have impact on financial reporting/disclosure
- To resolve accounting issues of the Group
- To assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience of which 3 years in supervisory role; financial statement audit/big 4 experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in banking operations and accounting standards and experience in devising accounting treatment and resolving accounting issues; accounting knowledge of treasury/derivative products is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience in using PeopleSoft General Ledger and Query is preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.