WiseSpot Company Limited is a leading telecom system integrator and solutions provider to major telecom operators in Greater China. We aim to deliver step-ahead competitive edge, revenue-generating capabilities and optimal operational efficiency that our customers need to excel. We are now looking for ambitious, energetic, dynamic and forward-looking individuals to support our rapid business growth.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- Handle daily accounting duties, including data entry, cash & payment processing and invoice billing
- Perform data entry in MYOB
- Provide general administration support
- Prepare and handle purchase orders, import / export permit, insurance and shipping documentation
- Make delivery / transportation arrangements
- Liaise with internal / external parties for order processing coordination
- Arrange stock return and/or co-ordinate placement issues with suppliers
The candidate we are looking for:
- F7 or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience. Previous work experience in import & export trade industry a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of MYOB is an advantage.
- Self motivated, responsible and willing to learn.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Putonghua a definite advantage.
- Immediate availability preferred.