LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
|Education||Form 5 or DSE below|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Accounting > Others
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
• Handle daily accounting data entry and accounts payable function
• Responsible for documents filing
• General clerical duties of Accounts Department and support ad hoc assignments
• F5 or above
• Fluent Cantonese and English
• Accurate in data entry, responsible and hard working
• Good Computer Skills
• With accounting experience is preferable
• Immediately available is preferable