We are a corporate law practice headquartered in Hong Kong, with our own licensed offices in Beijing. Our clients are established leaders in their respective industries. We invite applications for the post :-
- Handle general daily accounting transaction, data input, payment and filing
- Prepare bank reconciliation and other reconciliation statement
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as instructed by supervisor
- Stationery administration including issue stationery to staff and update inventory records, etc
- Form 5 or Diploma in Accounting
- 1-2 years relevant working experience is preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Proficiency in PC operations, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good Command in English
- Self-initiative and willing to work under pressure
Competitive compensation such as medical & dental insurance, travel allowance, performance bonus, time keeping bonus, flexible Saturday off and an extra one day annual leave after completion of the first two year employment and up to 17 days annual leave will be offered to the right candidates.
Visit www.vcclawservices.com for more information about the firm. Please apply by sending your detailed resume, current salary, expected salary, availability and daytime contact number to HR Department, Vivien Chan & Co., 32/Floor, Harbour Center, 25, Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.