- Perform daily accounting operations including vouchers, cheque payments, data / journal entry to accounting system, etc.
- Responsible for general accounting duties.
- Assist in month-end closing and preparation of management reports.
- F.5 with LCCI Intermediate or above.
- Minimum 2 years solid accounting experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Chinese word processing.
- Solid experience in computerized accounting software, preferably Flex system is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer development opportunity and attractive remuneration package including public holiday, annual leave, bonus and medical scheme to right candidate. Interested parties please email your CV to Human Resources Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org with availability and current & expected salary to obtain application details.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.