Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Administration Assistant - Marketing
|Work exp||2 Years To 4 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Paid overtime, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Staff loan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Provide administrative supports to Marketing Department
- Act as the key coordinator of the department to frontline’s requests
- Handle administration duties for marketing, including sales & departmental reports preparation, quotation and payment arrangement, redemption arrangement, stock control, data entry, filing, etc.
- Handle routine duties, such as data preparation for retention programs, redemption programs, stock management, etc.
- Coordinate with vendors for simple artwork development and quotations for marketing items, such as premium, printing matters
- Form 5 / DSE graduates or above
- 2-3 years’ administrative experience, preferably in banking and financial industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.