Educational Publishing House, Limited
(A member of Popular Holdings Limited)
We are the key educational publishing arm of Popular Holdings Limited, specializing in providing high-quality textbooks and supplementary materials to schools at pre-school, primary and secondary levels.
To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us.
|Work exp||8 Years To 12 Years|
|Skill||Project scheduling, Facility administration, Purchasing & Inventory, Office Administration|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Others
Reporting to Human Resources & Administration Director, the incumbent will lead a team of administration staff to provide full range of administrative duties including policy and procedure formulation, housekeeping and maintenance, renovation and relocation, office automation, security and safety, etc.
- Ensure all the administrative functions are operated efficiently
- Ensure the facilities and installations of all offices & warehouses are complied with the Ordinance and Regulations set forth by the government bureaus e.g. Fire Department, Labor Department, Building Department etc
- Assist in developing office administration related policies or procedures
- Plan and organize office renovation for Hong Kong office or other associate offices
- Plan and utilize offices/ warehouse spaces in an efficient manner so as to cope with the development of the business
- Assist in space requirement calculation, properties sourcing and terms negotiation during lease renewal or new lease conclusion, whenever necessary
- Ensure all company vehicles are operated under safe and cost effective conditions in all circumstances
- Conduct periodic research and analysis on various areas such as insurance, maintenance program and car market value so as to justify the cost effectiveness of the services
- Initiate and promote Energy Saving & Environmental Friendly office environment
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years all round office administration experience in sizable organization of which minimum 5 years in managerial level.
- Solid experience in renovation project management, administration policy formulation, health & safety issue, energy saving and environmental friendly initiative
- Comprehensive knowledge of the best practices in office administration and management to compliance of Occupational Health & Safety Ordinance
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese, able to formulate and review office manual, safety rules etc.
- Strong sense of responsibility, hands-on and committed to deliver quality results
- Flexible to work extended working hours to meet tight deadlines as well as renovation schedule
- Immediate available
- Candidate with less adminiistrative experience would be considered as Assistant Administration Manager
- Immediate available
- 5-day work week
- Bank holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Career Development
- Top-up MPF Scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff purchasing discount