LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Administration Manager (Stationed in Overseas)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Manufacturing > Others
Administration > Others
- Work as a project based to explore and develop new factory plant in overseas
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions including facilities repair and maintenance, deliver services, catering and accommodation services, etc
- To lead, supervise, review, recommend and implement policies & operational procedures to meet with the Company's development needs and to ensure compliance of the Corporate policies
- Responsible for overall factory operations and management
- Provide ad hoc duties as assigned
- Stationed in overseas is required
- Degree holder or above
- Strong solid experience in all-round factory experience in garment manufacturing environment is a MUST
- At least 8 years relevant experience in manufacturing industry including 3 years at managerial level
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project management skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administration Manager