The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12 students. The Educational Technology Centre is seeking an energetic, qualified candidate to join a growing department as a full-time Administrative Assistant.
This is an excellent position for both experienced and entry level candidates seeking to expand and enhance their skills.
- Provide administrative support for the Educational Technology Centre.
- Translate document, resources and communication for the Educational Technology Centre
- Perform data correction and updates to the school’s student information system.
- Support the daily office operations and handle all purchasing and vendor communications.
- Participate in group meetings.
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Competent computer skills; proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous work experience with school information systems is an advantage.