The Independent Schools Foundation Pre-school
The ISF Pre-School is located in Sheung Wan and offers a unique bilingual (Putonghua / English) program to young learners from two years and eight months to five years of age. The ethos of The ISF Pre-School is firmly based on ISF's Vision, Mission and Values, and is strongly aligned with the Primary and Secondary learning programs of The ISF Academy. We are currently seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to join the Pre-School:
- Support front desk operation with a welcoming and professional attitude.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties in support of the Pre-School.
- Assist Pre-School activities as assigned.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and performing duties as assigned.
- Form 5 or above.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Good communication skills and manner.
- Responsible, efficient and self-motivated.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.